Friday, October 22, 2010

It's Mega SwagBucks Day! Search, search, search!

It's Megaswagbucks day! Every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day (MSBD), which means better odds of winning our BIG Swag Bucks denominations! Simply search naturally and you might be winning large bills starting at 20 Swag Bucks and up.

I love Swagbucks. After buying a few Starbucks gift cards I decided to save up for a $50 Amazon Gift Card. And now, I'm less that 100 Swagbucks away! Maybe I'll even make it there today!
If you haven't heard of Swagbucks, see my post here.

1 comment:

  1. You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
    Amazon-Coupons & Offer Code
    Floweraura Coupons & Offer Code
    Printland Coupons & Offer Code
    Nearbuy Coupons & Offer Code
    Ebay Coupons & Offer Code
    Amazon Offers, Coupons, Summer Sale

    ReplyDelete