Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Freebies! (Lotions, Papers, Books, and much more to come!)

One type of Dutch Deals that I love are freebies. You can't beat free :-) Using my extra e-mail address I sign up to receive a lot of freebies. Even those that seem like they might not be worth it (a small sample for example) might still come with a great coupon.

I recently received a sample of Tide Laundry detergent. It was a 1-load packet. Not a great freebie, but still free. However, it came with a $3 off coupon of any Tide stain-release product. I brought that coupon with me the last time I went to Target and got a packet of Tide stain-release packets (10 count) that were on sale for $3.19 for only $.19 with the coupon. Not too shabby :-)

Remember to be careful when you sign up for anything. You should never have to pay or give more information than your name, address and e-mail. If the website seems shady, avoid it.

To start you off of on your quest for freebies and coupons, here are a few that I've found recently:
  • Target and Walmart website have a free sample section. Check those out from time to time for free samples that usually come with coupons as well.
  • Free sample of Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion: Vaseline Sample
  • 50 Free Sheets of Origami Paper: Colored Paper
  • 6 Free Children's Books (You pick the age level!) This one will send you an e-mail after you sign up with a link to pick your age level of books: Pacific Learning
So there's a start to your freebies list. I have had people ask me how I find freebies? I find them by becoming a "fan" of a product on Facebook, by receiving company e-mails, by looking on other blogs, and by googling. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment