Friday, October 8, 2010

Favorite websites that I check daily :-)

Okay, so maybe not daily, but close to it. I'll start off with some "deal" websites. Keep in mind that if a website requires you to enter an e-mail address, you will probably get e-mails daily from that website. I recommend getting a new e-mail address just for the deal websites. I haven't had spam from any of these, but they can fill up your inbox. You can click on the links to take you to each website if you want to check them out!

You can sign up through this website with an e-mail address. Groupon is a website that offers both deals for your local city (I am signed up under Sioux Falls) daily. There is a different deal each day and it will be at least 50% off. But is also has some great online deals. You can go to mamacheaps.com to find out what the online deals for the day are. I have bought "groupons" from this site for date nights in Sioux Falls, as well as online deals for presents for other people. They have everything from restaurants to salons to golfing to GAP.

You also sign up for this daily deal website using your e-mail address. Jasmere is not city specific but rather offers all online deals. The neat part of this website is that more people who buy, the lower the price goes. It usually starts off at least 50% off. You choose to buy it, enter in your credit card info, but you won't be charged until the deal is over and you only get the charged the lowest amount. I bought some photo tiles from this site and they were really nice.

You don't have to officially sign up for this, you can just look at the deals posted. You can find some of the best online and in-store deals here. Sometimes items will have "the slickdeal effect" where so many people are trying to buy it that it's either out or the website goes down. This has great previews for Black Friday shopping, etc.
Slickdeals

Those are the 3 daily websites that I check. I'll post later about the coupon sites I look at, the blogs I follow that help me find deals, and ways I earn gift cards/rebate by shopping online.

3 comments:

  1. Just making sure the comment thing is working :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly - do you ever use bradsdeals.com? I check that one almost daily - Katie D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't hear of that one before Katie...I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the tip :-) How's life in Cali? If you're interested in mystery shopping in California I've got some good companies for you :-)

    ReplyDelete