Wednesday, October 20, 2010

$20 for free? Yes, please.

I had a few questions about Rue La La, the boutique site I posted about yesterday. So, I thought I would explain how these sites work for y'all.

Rue La La is a site that offers you designer items at a discount. They have a quite a few different "stores" open at a time, but all of the stores are limited time/items. These store sell everything from cheaper to outrageously expensive. For example, right now you could get a DKNY shirt marked down from $115 to $49. Or you could get cute Pea Coats for yourself or your little girl for $49 from Miss Sixty. Those are mid price items. Good deals, but not super cheap. They also have this Dancing Dear Fall Cake and Cookie Tower for $29.
(Image to come soon)
Or this cute necklace for $22,999. Yep. Seriously. That was not a typo.
(Image to come soon)

All, well...most, of these item would make great gifts. But the real advantage to these sites is the sign-up bonus and referral bonuses you get. I signed up for Rue La La yesterday and I now have $20 in my account to use, just for signing up. Makes that cake and cookie tower for only $9 look pretty delicious. And if I refer friends I get $10 for each friend who places their first order.
Rue La La is an invitation only site, so you'll have to click through my link to sign up. Who wants $20 for free??

One Kings Lane is another site like Rue La La. Boutique items and prices at a discount. Right now I am not aware of any sign-up bonus, although when I signed up I did get a $20 sign-up bonus so you never know...(I already spent mine in a beautiful serving bowl to use around the holidays. I paid $.05 for it :-) At One Kings Lane, you get a $25 referral bonus when a friend makes their first purchase. Not to shabby. Right now at One Kings Lane you can get towels, baskets, candles, purses, robes, bags, rugs, sheets, everything for your house.

Just so you know, if you make a purchase through one of my links above, I will probably get the referral money. But that is not my main reason for this post (although I would love you very much if did put free money in my account ;-) I am writing this post so that you can take advantage of the sign up bonuses and referral credits from your friends/family. Hopefully this can make Christmas gift-giving a little lighter on your pocketbooks this year. As I hear of more sites like this, I will post them.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment